Course Code: BM-COM-303E-1
Do you want to be able to deliver your product / services sales speech so well to captivate the hearts of your clients?
Do you want to deliver a speech so well that the audience screams for an encore?
Do you want to be able to impress the crowd or clients with a wow?
If you do, this is the starting point where you will learn both:
- The essential points of delivering a presentation
- The finer tips of turning that presentation into an encore.
At the end of the workshop, the learners should be able to:
- Identify presentation objectives and presentation formats in accordance with organisational procedures
- Gather and analyse necessary information to support presentation objectives
- Develop presentations and presentation collaterals, to support presentation structure
- Present information in appropriate formats to achieve your objectives
- Evaluate presentations to determine areas of improvement
- Welcome and ice breaking
- Module 1: (E) Begin with the End in Mind
- Module 2: (N) aNalyse Information
- Module 3: (CO) Develop COntents
- Module 4: (R) Rhetorical Delivery
Written Assessment Paper 1
- Module 5: (E) Evaluate your presentation
Written Assessment Paper 2
This workshop will be delivered with a good blend of mini-lectures, examples, discussions, speech preparations, presentation practices and evaluations
Workshop Duration: 2 days