Course Code : CRS-Q-0026271-BM Unit Code : BM-IM-401E-1
In this fun and highly interactive workshop, you will learn the powerful innovation tools, techniques and templates to generate 1000 ideas within 30 minutes!
For Individuals who are starting up a new business, this is a good course to generate your new business products and services ideas.
Recommended Workshop Size: 20 pax
At the end of this workshop, participants will be able to:
- Understand the differences between productivity, creativity and innovation
- Convert ideas killers into ideas growers
- Understand the various phases of the innovation journey
- Utilize the various ideas generation tools, techniques and templates to generate 1000 ideas in 30 minutes
- Systematically select the best of the best ideas out of 1000 generated
- Present your ideas to your stakeholders and convince them to support/fund you
- Introduction to productivity, creativity and innovation
- My organisation and I
- Exploring opportunities
- Formulation of innovation statements
- Ideas generation techniques
- Brainwriting, SCAMPER, Related Words
- Ideas selection technique
- Perspective-Criteria Matrix
- Incubation technique – P.E.N.S.
- Presentation of ideas
- Implementation of your innovation project
SSG Framework: Business Management
This workshop is aligned to WSQ Competency Standards: BM-IM-401E-1: Manage innovation in the business function.
- 1 x WSQ Statement of Attainments
- 1 copy of “Turning Ideas into Gold” book worth $60 at Kinokuniya
- 1 copy of Participants’ manual
- Prizes for the winning team
This is an innovation workshop designed to equip participants with the essential tools, templates and techniques to TURN IDEAS INTO GOLD. It is suitable for managers and professionals who seek better and faster ways of generating innovation ideas, resolving problems and/or optimizing opportunities.
This dynamic highly interactive workshop will be conducted with a good blend of instruction, problem brain-storming, discussions and games. Participants are encouraged to bring their real-life ideas/problems to the class for discussions and ideas generation.
2 days workshop with Assessments