Sales & Value Creation
Consider the following scenarios:
- Do you like to be able to create opportunities for your products / services?
- Do you wish to differentiate your product/services from your competitors and sell it at a premium?
- Do you have difficulty articulating the value of your product/services to your customers?
If your answer is YES to the above questions, then this workshop is for you.
Entrepreneurs, Business Owners, Sales Account Managers, Business Managers, Business Development Managers, Services Sales Managers, Pre-Sales Support Managers, Marketing Managers and Product Managers.
At the end of the workshop, you will be able to:
- Recognize and create opportunities that can be turned into sales
- Evaluation opportunities, aligned with your strengths and uniqueness
- Communicate your products and services benefits and features to potential customers
- Pursue leads to close deals systematically and efficiently
- Understand your customers’ Most Urgent and Most Important Needs (MUMIN ©)
- Understand the Value Chain throughout your product and services eco-systems and how the various parties value-add to each other
- Create the values that your customers really wanted and the services that are not there yet but are needed by your customers
- Introduction to Opportunity Creation
- What are Features, Benefits and Value?
- Value Creation Techniques
- Understanding your customer’s MUMIN
- Mapping out Customer’s Value Chain
- Communication and Negotiation Skills
- Selling Value
- Call Qualification
- Selling Techniques: S.E.R.V.I.C.E.
- Advance in Your Sales
- Handling Objections
- Closing A Sale
- Real life case studies
- VALUE Selling TOOLKIT Game
The VALUE Selling TOOLKIT Game
This is an exciting and fun game where the participants will be divided into 2 groups: Company Directors and Sellers. Played two rounds, the Sellers will apply their lessons taught to understand the customer’s problem better, to quantify them and finally to sell the VALUE of their solutions to the customer at a premium price.
This dynamic workshop will be conducted with a good blend of instruction, discussions and simulation games. Participants are encouraged to bring a product/service to the class to create opportunities and value surrounding it.
Duration: 2 days