Creating Business Plan with an Impact
Failing to plan is planning to fail.
As we embark on our entrepreneurial or business journey, we have many elements in our business that we need to think of, to manage and to deploy. In order for the various business elements to function seamlessly, efficiently and effectively, we need a great plan.
- To equip the learners with knowledge and skills of business planning
- To guide the learners to plan for their business
At the end of the workshop, the learners should be able to:
- Interpret business plan outline and objectives of their business plan
- Identify and extract necessary information from relevant sources for inputs into their business plan
- Draft business plan in consultation with key stakeholders to ensure alignment with organizational objectives
- Present draft business plan to relevant stakeholders for endorsement.
Learners should know about the following topics:
- Business plan outline
- Executive summary
- Organizational description
- Market analysis
- SWOT Analysis
- Products /services
- Strategies and implementation
- Objectives and components of business plan
- Organizational objectives
- Relevant stakeholders to consider
- Linkage between business plans and organizational objectives
Workshop Duration: 2 days