Competency Unit: BM-BN-401E-1
Course Code : CRS-Q-0026409-BM
This is a fun and dynamic workshop that will equip you with a set of effective tools, techniques and templates on negotiation.
Winning in negotiation is about creating the win-win climate, exploring the possibilities and agreeing on the best possible outcomes.
At the end of the workshop, the learners should be able to:
- Plan and prepare alternatives and outcomes for both parties in negotiations to support negotiation objectives.
- Apply communication and conflict resolution techniques to achieve desired negotiation outcomes.
- Finalise negotiation and take necessary follow-up actions to close negotiation.
- Monitor and evaluate negotiation outcomes against objectives in accordance with organisational procedures.
- Welcome and ice breaking
- Module 1: Introduction to Negotiation
- Module 2: Preparation
- Module 3: Opening
- Module 4: Communication and Conflict resolution techniques
- Module 5: Bargaining
- Module 6: Finalising
- WSQ Assessment
The “It’s a ZOO Out There” Simulation Game: Experience the heat of negotiation as the participants compete to buy and sell animals at the best price to fulfill:
- Round 1: Customer’s Specific Zoo Objectives
- Round 2: The Best Zoo in the World.
This course is designed for anyone who needs to negotiate as a major part of their job: salesperson, managers, supervisors, team leaders, purchasers.
This highly interactive workshop will be conducted with a good blend of instruction, discussions, case studies and simulation games. Participants will enjoy the fun yet realistic negotiation practices with their fellow participants during the “It’s a ZOO out there” game.
Workshop Duration: 2 Days