This is a 3 day FUN and DYNAMIC workshop where the participants will work in teams on an innovation project for their workplace. This workshop may be delivered for corporate runs where real innovation projects can be crafted, ideas formulated and prototyping and implementing project plans written.
Consider these scenarios:
- You need to grow your revenue with new services or products. How can you generate lots of great ideas to create the new revenue streams, to find new customers or revitalize your business
- You need to save money. How can you cut cost without cutting headcounts?
- You are in the midst of an important project when you encounter a tough problem. Don’t you wish you can generate a few ideas to resolve the situation?
- Your competition is heating up, you need ideas to compete better and grow your business. Where do you get your next great idea from?
- You are leading an Innovation and Quality Circle (IQC) team, how can you generate ideas and select an award-winning project?
- Your current process is inefficient and obsolete; your boss wants you to find a better way. How are you going to find new ideas to improve it?
If these scenarios are familiar and close to your heart, then this workshop is for you.
In this fun and highly interactive workshop, you will learn the powerful innovation tools, techniques and templates to generate 1000 ideas within 30 minutes!
Recommended Workshop Size: 20 pax
At the end of this workshop, participants will be able to:
- Understand the differences between productivity, creativity and innovation
- Convert ideas killers into ideas growers
- Understand the various phases in the innovation journey
- Utilize the various ideas generation tools, techniques and templates to generate 1000 ideas in 30 minutes
- Systematically select the best of the best ideas out of the 1000 generated
- Present your ideas to your stakeholders and convince them to support / fund you
- Work on your project prototyping and implementation plans.
- Introduction to productivity, creativity and innovation
- My organisation and I
- Exploring opportunities
- Formulation of innovation statements
- Ideas generation techniques
- Brainwriting, SCAMPER, Related Words
- Ideas selection technique
- o Perspective-Criteria Matrix
- Incubation technique – P.E.N.S.
- Presentation of ideas
- Implementation of your innovation project
You and your team can work on a real-life project at your workplace.
SSG Framework: Business Management
This workshop is aligned to SSG Competency Standards
- BM-IM-301E-1: Contribute to innovation process within own scope of business unit.
- BM-IM-401E-1: Manage innovation in the business function.
- 2 x SSG Statement of Attainments
- 1 copy of “Turning Ideas into Gold” book worth $60 at Kinokuniya
- 1 copy of Participants’ manual
- Prizes for the winning team
This is a project-based workshop designed for all directors, managers and executives who want to TURN IDEAS INTO GOLD. It is suitable for anyone who seeks better and faster ways of generating innovation ideas, resolving problems and/or optimizing opportunities.
This dynamic highly interactive workshop will be conducted with a good blend of instruction, problem brain-storming, discussions and games. Participants are encouraged to bring their real-life ideas / problems to the class for discussions and ideas generation.
2.5 days workshop
0.5 day assessment