Maintain Personal Presentation and Employability at Supervisory Level
To equip the learners with the knowledge and skills to be able to conduct self-assessment of own competencies to determine career goals, and develop a plan to achieve these career goals. The participant will be able to source for compatible jobs, apply for them, prepare for advanced job interviews and demonstrate appropriate social etiquette when attending interviews.
At the end of the workshop, the learners should be able to:
- Conduct self-assessment of personal competencies acquired through learning and experience
- Set personal career goals taking into account industry demand and personal competencies
- Review requirements to achieve personal career goals and develop plan to achieve career goals
- Source for jobs which are compatible with personal competencies and career goals
- Select jobs that best match personal competencies and career goals, establish job requirements and apply for jobs
- Apply advanced skills to prepare for and attend job interviews
- Maintain standards for personal image and hygiene when attending job interview
- Demonstrate social etiquette skills to build relations with interviewers
- Welcome and ice breaking
- Section1: Personal Competency and Career Goals
- Section 2: Sourcing and selecting Good Jobs
- Writing a great resume
- Section 3: Interview Skills and Grooming for Success
- Preparing, anticipating and handling of tough interview questions
Participants who may be in job transition or looking for a new career or enhanced job opportunities.
This workshop will be conducted with a good blend of lecture, interaction, resume writing and interviews practices.
Duration: 2.5 days