– WSQ Turning Presentation into an ENCORE!
Course Code: BM-COM-303E-1
Do you want to be able to deliver your product / services sales speech so well to captivate the hearts of your clients?
Do you want to deliver a speech so well that the audience screams for an encore?
Do you want to be able to impress the crowd or clients with a wow?
If you do, this is the starting point where you will learn both:
- The essential points of delivering a presentation
- The finer tips of turning that presentation into an encore.
At the end of the workshop, the learners should be able to:
- Identify presentation objectives and presentation formats in accordance with organisational procedures
- Gather and analyse necessary information to support presentation objectives
- Develop presentations and presentation collaterals, to support presentation structure
- Present information in appropriate formats to achieve your objectives
- Evaluate presentations to determine areas of improvement
- Welcome and ice breaking
- Module 1: (E) Begin with the End in Mind
- Module 2: (N) aNalyse Information
- Module 3: (CO) Develop COntents
- Module 4: (R) Rhetorical Delivery
Written Assessment Paper 1
- Module 5: (E) Evaluate your presentation
Written Assessment Paper 2
This workshop will be delivered with a good blend of mini-lectures, examples, discussions, speech preparations, presentation practices and evaluations
Workshop Duration: 2 days
- Dec 03 & 10, 2016 (Saturdays)
- Dec 08 – 09, 2016 (Weekday)
- Feb 16 – 17, 2017 (Weekday)
- Apr 24 – 25, 2017 (Weekday)
- May 27 & Jun 03, 2017 (Saturdays)
- Jun 22 – 23, 2017 (Weekday)
- Jul 22 & 29, 2017(Saturdays)
- Aug 14 – 15, 2017(Weekday)
- Sep 30 & Oct 07, 2017 (Saturdays)
- Oct 16 – 17, 2017 (Weekday)
- Dec 11 – 12, 2017 (Weekday)
- Dec 09 & 16, 2017 (Saturdays)
Fees and WSQ funding
1) Full Fee before Subsidy $500 / pax
2) If you are SME,
- If you are a Singapore Citizen or Permanent Resident, your course fee subsidy is 90% of the course fees. For the class , this funding works out to be 90% x $500 = $450 /pax. Your net fee after funding = $500-$450 = $50/pax
- If you are 35 or older, and earning $1900 / month or lesser, you can be under the Workfare Training Support (WTS) Scheme, your course fee subsidy is 95% of course fees or $. Net fee after subsidy is $500 – 475 = $25/pax
- Your absentee payroll reimbursement is up to 80% of the basic hourly salary, capped at $7.50/hr. This works out to be $7.50 x 16 hours = $120/pax
3) If you are non-SME,
- If you are a Singapore Citizen or Permanent Resident, Course fee subsidy is 50% of course fees, capped at $15/hr. For the class (claimable 16 hours), this funding works out to be $15 x 16 hrs = $240/pax. Your net fee after funding = $500-$240 = $260/pax.
- If you are 40 years or older, the subsidy is 90% of course fees, capped at $50 / hour for PME level. For the class, this funding works out to be 90% x $500 = $450. Your net fee after funding is $500 – $450 = $50/pax
- If you are 35 years or older, and earning $1900 /month or lesser, the subsidy is 95% of course fees = $475. Net fee after subsidy is $500 – $475 = $25/pax
- Your absentee payroll reimbursement is 80% of the basic hourly salary, capped at $4.50/hr. This works out to be $4.50 x 16 hrs = $72 /pax
Company-sponsored participants have to pay the full fee upfront to the provider and submit the training grant application to WDA within the period from 180 days before to 30 days after course start date. Upon successful completion of the course, customers have to submit the claims to WDA no later than 120 days after course end date.
4) If you are a Self Sponsored Individual,
- a. If you are a Singaporean below 40 years old, your subsidy is 50%, capped at $15 an hour. Your net fee will be $260
- b. If you are a Singaporean, 40 years old and above, your subsidy is 90%. Your net fee is $50
- c. You can pay your fees using your SkillFuture Credit.