Competency Unit: BM-SM-405E-1
Consider the following scenarios:
- Do you like to be able to create opportunities for your products / services?
- Do you wish to differentiate your product/services from your competitors and sell it at a premium?
- Do you have difficulty articulating the value of your product/services to your customers?
If your answer is YES to the above questions, then this workshop is for you.
Entrepreneurs, Business Owners, Sales Account Managers, Business Managers, Business Development Managers, Services Sales Managers, Pre-Sales Support Managers, Marketing Managers and Product Managers.
At the end of the workshop, you will be able to:
- Recognize and create opportunities that can be turned into sales
- Evaluation opportunities, aligned with your strengths and uniqueness
- Communicate your products and services benefits and features to potential customers
- Pursue leads to close deals systematically and efficiently
- Understand your customers’ Most Urgent and Most Important Needs (MUMIN ©)
- Understand the Value Chain throughout your product and services eco-systems and how the various parties value-add to each other
- Create the values that your customers really wanted and the services that are not there yet but are needed by your customers
- Introduction to Opportunity Creation
- What are Features, Benefits and Value?
- Value Creation Techniques
- Understanding your customer’s MUMIN
- Mapping out Customer’s Value Chain
- Communication and Negotiation Skills
- Selling Value
- Call Qualification
- Selling Techniques: S.E.R.V.I.C.E.
- Advance in Your Sales
- Handling Objections
- Closing A Sale
- Real life case studies
- VALUE Selling TOOLKIT Game
The VALUE Selling TOOLKIT Game
This is an exciting and fun game where the participants will be divided into 2 groups: Company Directors and Sellers. Played two rounds, the Sellers will apply their lessons taught to understand the customer’s problem better, to quantify them and finally to sell the VALUE of their solutions to the customer at a premium price.
A copy of “Turning Ideas into Profit”, worth $35 from Popular, MPH and Kinokuniya, will be given to all participants free-of-charge.
This dynamic workshop will be conducted with a good blend of instruction, discussions and simulation games. Participants are encouraged to bring a product/service to the class to create opportunities and value surrounding it.
Duration: 2 days
- Fees and WSQ funding
1) Full Fee before Subsidy $600 / pax
2) If you are SME,
- If you are a Singapore Citizen or Permanent Resident, your course fee subsidy is 90% of the course fees. For the class , this funding works out to be 90% x $600 = $540 /pax. Your net fee after funding = $600-$540 = $60/pax
- If you are 35 or older, and earning $2000 / month or lesser, you can be under the Workfare Training Support (WTS) Scheme, your course fee subsidy is 95% of course fees or $. Net fee after subsidy is $600 – 570 = $30/pax
- Your absentee payroll reimbursement is up to 80% of the basic hourly salary, capped at $7.50/hr. This works out to be $7.50 x 16 hours = $120/pax
3) If you are non-SME,
- If you are a Singapore Citizen or Permanent Resident, Course fee subsidy is 50% of course fees, capped at $15/hr. For the class (claimable 16 hours), this funding works out to be $15 x 16 hrs = $240/pax. Your net fee after funding = $600-$240 = $360/pax.
- If you are 40 years or older, the subsidy is 90% of course fees, capped at $50 / hour for PME level. For the class, this funding works out to be 90% x $600 = $540. Your net fee after funding is $600 – $540 = $60/pax
- If you are 35 years or older, and earning $2000 /month or lesser, the subsidy is 95% of course fees = $475. Net fee after subsidy is $600 – $570 = $30/pax
- Your absentee payroll reimbursement is 80% of the basic hourly salary, capped at $4.50/hr. This works out to be $4.50 x 16 hrs = $72 /pax
Company-sponsored participants have to pay the full fee upfront to the provider and submit the training grant application to WDA within the period from 180 days before to 30 days after course start date. Upon successful completion of the course, customers have to submit the claims to WDA no later than 120 days after course end date.
4) If you are a Self Sponsored Individual,
- a. If you are a Singaporean below 40 years old, your subsidy is 50%, capped at $15 an hour. Your net fee will be $360
- b. If you are a Singaporean, 40 years old and above, your subsidy is 90%. Your net fee is $60
- c. You can pay your fees using your SkillFuture Credit.