This Project Management – Time workshop covers the assessment ofproject time constraints, as well as the development and management the projectschedule.
At the end of the workshop, the learners should be able to perform the following:
- Assess project time constraints in order to sequence tasks accordingly.
- Develop project schedule to guide time management of the project.
- Implement and manage project schedule to ensure project objectives are met within the stipulated time frame.
At the end of the workshop, the learners should know and understand the following:
- time management techniques and issues
- triple constraints and their impact on project management
Professionals, managers, supervisors and individuals who need to manage projects as part oftheir job or career, from all industry sectors, especially when they arepreparing for the PMP Examination
This highly interactive workshop will be conducted with a good blend of instruction, discussions and case studies. Participants will enjoy solving several real life problems using the techniques taught.
Workshop Duration: 2 days