PDPA Policy Statements
Everest PDPA Policy Statement
During the course of servicing and doing business with our customers, we are collecting, using and retaining personal data. Here are our policy statements:
1. Collection and Purpose
- We collect and use personal data for the purpose of enrolment, registration, identification, verification, situational analysis, delivery, promotion, marketing, billing and payment of training courses, consulting and coaching services.
- We may disclose personal data to the following parties:
- WDA and related government agencies for the purpose of processing and claiming of SDF / WSQ subsidy, Absentee Payroll Reimbursements and related fundings.
- Our trainers / consultants for the purpose of situation analysis, customization, contextualisation, delivery of the training / consulting / coaching services.
- Our employees for the purposes of carrying out their duties
- The auditors for the purpose of auditing and verification.
- We retain personal data in accordance with legal, regulatory, business and operational obligations.
- We take steps to provide security and protection of personal data pertaining to data confidentiality, data integrity and data availability.
- If you are receiving our emails, we may have collected your data during the course of our business relationships in training workshops, seminars, previews, exhibitions, referrals, meetings and other promotional activities. We shall continue to use the data for the same purpose. If you like to withdraw your consent, please feel free to click the unsubscribe button.
Thank you for your continual support.
John Seah, Managing Director
email: johnseah@ everesti.com