Workshop Description: Running a customer support center or call center is tough. You are frequently confronted with customers whose demand changes with each encounter, engineers whose expertise take forever to acquire and a never-ending workload. How can you run your customer support center effectively and efficiently? How can you delight your customers and provide them with world-class services? In this workshop, participants will learn the secrets to building a World Class Service Center. The case studies discussed in this workshop will include examples from Disney, Ritz Carlton, Hewlett Packard, etc.
Intended Audience: General Managers, Business Managers, Service Desk Managers, Call Center Professionals, Services Operations Managers, Customer Support Managers, Services Quality Managers and all managers responsible for the effective and efficient running of the customer support center.
Pre-requisites: Participants should have several years experience in running or working in a customer support center either at the supervisory or management level.
At the end of the workshop, participants will be able to:
- Understand what is customer satisfaction and the various ways to delight a customer
- Devise service strategies
- Understand the WOW elements in delighting a customer and learn how to incorporate them in the service strategies, plans and actions
- Walk through a day in a customer life cycle and identify the various Contact Points with the support center. He can then analyze and strategize how he can delight the customers at these Contact Points.
- Find ways to delight the customers although customers may have just encountered a service failure.
- Customer Service Management overview
- Service Strategies
- Know Me
- Hear Me
- Delight Me
- Know Me Strategy
- Customer Segmentation
- Customer Profiling
- Hear Me Strategy
- Touch Points
- Listening Stations
- Gap Analysis
- Delight Strategies
- Service Processes
- Management Simulation Games
- Case Studies
- Hewlett Packard
- 10 other customer excellence companies
Workshop Methodology: This fun-filled and dynamic workshop will be conducted with a good blend of instruction and discussions. Several case studies and real life examples will be discussed.
Workshop Duration: 3 Day
For enquiries or registration, call hotline: (65) 6648 – 4439
Or email: Enquiry@everesti.com