Free “Turning Ideas into Profit” book worth $35 for all participants
(Now on sale at Popular, Kinokuniya and MPH)
- Are you tired of being told by your customers that your services/solutions are too expensive?
- Do you wish to sell something priceless that does not belong to you for $million?
- Do you wish to differentiate your services from competing alternatives?
- Do you have difficulty articulating the value of your services/solutions to your customers?
- Would you like to know how much your customer is willing to pay for your services/solutions?
If your answer is YES to the above questions, then this workshop is for you.
Business Unit Directors, Account Managers Business Managers, Services Sales Managers, Managers, Marketing Managers and Product Managers.
At the end of the workshop, you will be able to:
- Understand your customers’ and customers’ customers Most Urgent and Most Important Needs (MUMIN ®)
- Understand the Value Chain throughout your product and services ECO-systems and how the various parties affect each other
- Create the values that your customers really wanted and the services that are not there but are needed by your customers,
- Value add to services that your customers have already purchased,
- Articulate the values to your customers beyond the features and benefits described in your brochures,
- Position yourself and create a distinct difference in your product or services from your competitors,
- Sell the value of your services /solutions and keeping your customers wanting for more
- Selling product and services vs. selling value
- What is Value?
- Value Creation Techniques
- Understanding your customer’s MUMIN
- Mapping out Customer’s customers
- Quantifying Value
- Selling Value
- Call Qualification
- Selling Techniques: S.E.R.V.I.C.E.
- Advance in Your Sales
- Handling Objections
- Closing A Sale
- VALUE Selling TOOLKIT Game
- Government Sector
- Hewlett Packard
- Electronics Manufacturing
- Publication /Book
- Precision Engineering
The VALUE Selling TOOLKIT Game
This is an exciting and fun game where the participants will be divided into 2 groups: Company Directors and Sellers. Played two rounds, the Sellers will apply their lessons taught to understand the customer’s problem better, to quantify them and finally create and sell the VALUE of their solutions to the customer at a premium price.
– Round 1: Selling the Toolkit
– Round 2: Creating and Selling Value for your customers
This dynamic workshop will be conducted with a good blend of instruction and discussions. Participants are encouraged to bring a product/service to the class to create value surrounding it.
– Training venue within walking distance from MRT
07 -08 Aug; 02 – 03 Oct 2014
Course Fee: $750
Corporate Discount, Volume Discount, Civil Service Discount available
enquiry, call (65) 6648-4439,
Download EVI-Registrationform 2014 and fax to (65) 63828268