Value Creation & Selling for Major Accounts
Consider the following scenarios:
- Are you losing your best accounts to your competitor simply because of a price difference?
- Are your prices being slashed because you could not get past the Purchasing Manager to the Decision Maker?
- Do you wish to differentiate your solutions from your competitors and sell it at a premium?
- Do you understand your major accounts well enough such that you can anticipate their needs and thus craft a compelling solution for them?
- Do you want to build major account loyalty?
If your answer is YES to any one of the above questions, this workshop is for you.
Audience: Major Account Managers, Senior Sales Representatives, Business Managers, Services Sales Managers, Customer Support Managers, Marketing Managers, Product Managers and Entrepreneurs.
Pre-requisite: This is an advanced class for major account managers or high-end sales representatives who sell a variety of products and services to major accounts. To benefit fully from this course, participants should first attend the Foundation class: Value Creation and Services Sales.
In this highly dynamic and motivational workshop, you will learn how to:
- Understand the true value of your products and services and be able to articulate them from your customers’ perspectives;
- Quickly and professionally bypass the purchasing manager (who bargains on prices) and reach your real decision maker (who buys your values for his business);
- Understand how your products and services can be used to help your customer generate profit or save cost;
- Position yourself as a Customer Profit Improver and create a distinct difference in your solution from your competitors;
- Understand your customer needs better through Major Account Profiling;
- Anticipate your Major Account Need by proper and predictive account management; and
- Sell higher up the customers’ organization.
- Introduction to Value Creation and Selling
- Major Account Management
- 3 Tiers of Customers’ Management
- Major Account Profiling
- Strategies for Value Creation
- Value Quantification
- Selling Value in terms of Profit and Savings
- Value Selling
- Role Plays/Case Studies
Methodology: This workshop will be conducted with a good blend of instruction, role-plays and discussions.
Duration: 3 Days