Consider the following scenarios:
- Are your sales account managers always busy bidding for tender yet yielding very little results?
- Are you competing merely on prices whenever your clients throw out a tender?
- Are your sales team selling into too technical details, competing feature for feature during a tender?
- Do you wish to increase your tender success rate?
If your answer is YES to any one of the above questions, this workshop is for you.
Intended Audience: Major Account Managers, Senior Sales Representatives, Business Managers, Services Sales Managers, Product Managers and Entrepreneurs.
Pre-requisite: This is an advanced class for major account managers or high-end sales representatives who frequently participate in numerous tenders (government and commercial), bidding with a variety of products and services into major accounts. To benefit fully from this course, participants should attend the “Value Creation and Services Selling” foundation class.
In this dynamic and motivational course, we will share with you:
- How to assess an opportunity and judge if the opportunity is real and if your organization can win it?
- The various activities which MUST be done prior to any tender in order to maximize the chances of success
- The various strategies which can be adopted to bid and win a tender
- What the different tier of Client’s management and understanding their respective needs
- How to sell higher, beyond the technical managers and the purchasing managers.
- What to write in the winning Executive Summary that delivers an impact
- What to watch out for in the clauses within the tender
- And lots more.
The training agenda are as follows:
- Introduction to Tendering
- Opportunity Assessment
- The Six Bidding Strategies
- The 3 Tier of Customer Management
- Selling High
- How to be a great Solutions Sales Person
- Tender Clauses
- An Insider’s view to tendering
- What to write in the tender?
- Post Tender Activities
- Case Studies
Teaching Methodology: This highly motivational and dynamic workshop will be conducted with a good blend of instruction, role-plays and discussions.
Duration: 2 Days