This program is aimed at all managers or leaders who want to excel in managing their teams. The participants will be able to explore leadership and team management strengths and opportunities.
New managers and newly promoted managers with 1 to 2 years experience.
The training is aimed at informing the audience on all issues related to PMET Model (producer, manager, entrepreneur, and team builder).
The knowledge transfer will be done in a facilitation style workshop delivery.
Upon completion of this training course the participants will be able to:
- Understand why applying systematic Leadership is critical to the success of the business. Recognize and discuss paradigms within the organizations.
- Identify personal strengths and areas for improvement.
- Understand the difference between a manager & leader.
- Make teams understand the importance of internal alignment to serve the external customer Empathize and Communication effectively with team members
- Give Support and make relationships
- Develop Trust and Cooperation at workplace
- Know to Handle Conflicts
- Develop Collaboration and synergy Provide Appropriate Leadership
- Personal action plan
- Understand the concept of manager & leader
- Understand the key roles of the PMET Model (producer, manager, entrepreneur, and team builder)
- Understand the skills and characteristics essential for an effective leader
- Understand the empowerment concepts as a means of effective leadership
- Understand the impact of empowerment in your own organization.
- Situational Leadership Model for effective decision Making
- Define style flexibility and follower maturity
- Evaluate past performance as leaders in specific instances using the Situational LeadershipModel
- Understand leadership and performance in real conditions
- Assess your own communication in Leadership situations
- Identify the key items that help others perform successfully
- Identify ways you can foster team development in your own organizations
- Work towards common organizational Goals
- Profiling using personal effectiveness questionnaire, covering dimensions of degree of Openness, Feedback and Sensitivity.
- Explain Team Development Stages – Forming, Storming, Norming, Performing
- Profiling to understand how the participant behave in a Team situation to get the overall character of team in terms of their inherit strengths and weaknesses
- Relationship with subordinates
- Communication and Information Sharing
- Managing Conflict and Paradigms
- Exercise, focuses on behaviors being displayed during conflict, and help people experience and understand, what it takes to make conflict dysfunctional.
- Johari Window -Team Player Openness Index
- Action planning and Close
Workshop Duration: 2 Days
- Havelock II (next to ClarkeQuay MRT)
- 2 x Tea-breaks
Course Fee: $750
For enquiry, call (65) 6648-4439,