Consider the following scenarios:
- Do you understand your major accounts well enough so that you can
- Anticipate their needs and
- Craft a compelling solution for them?
- Or are you still providing your major accounts with services that they no longer need?
- Are you building major account loyalty because your plans are perfectly aligned with your customers’ objectives?
- Or are you finding that your actions and activities are not adding much value to your customers?
This is a fun and dynamic workshop for major account managers, business managers or customer service managers.
In this dynamic and motivational course, we will share with you how to:
- Understand the true value of your services /solutions and be able to articulate them from your customer’s perspectives
- Understand how your services /solution can be used to help your customer add value or save cost over long term, medium term and in the day-to-day operations
- Position yourself as a Customer Value Improver and create a distinct difference in your solution from competing alternatives
- Understand your customer needs better through Major Account Profiling
- Anticipate your Major Account Need by proper and predictive account management
- Know how to handle the Major Account across the Action Lifecycle
- Sell higher up the customer’s organization
- Introduction to Major Account Management
- What is a Major Account?
- 3 Tiers of Customers’ Management
- Lifecycle stages of your Major Accounts
- Selecting your Major Accounts
- Planning for and with your Major Accounts
- Major Account Profiling
- Questioning and Probing Skills
- Developing Major Account Management Strategies
- Understanding Account Management Action Lifecycle
- Operational Major Account Management
- Handling Difficult Situations
- Handling Difficult Customers
- Disengaging your Major Accounts
- Case Studies / Role Plays
This highly motivational and dynamic workshop will be conducted with a good blend of instruction, role- plays and discussions. Participants are encouraged to bring their own major account issues and problems to the class for brainstorming and resolution.
- Aventis School of Business, Concorde Hotel Annex (5 mins walk from Dhoby Ghaut MRT)
- Or equivalent training venue within walking distance from MRT
- Buffet lunch
- 2 x Tea-breaks
Course Fee: $750
For enquiry, call (65) 6648-4439,