This 3-day course introduces the concepts of IT Service Management (ITSM) based on Version 4 of the IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL). It describes the IT Service Management Lifecycle. It also provides a set of specialized organizational capabilities for providing value to customers in the form of services.
This course features the exciting and hands-on High Performance simulation that provides an interactive learning experience throughout the course. This results in a thorough grounding in the basic theory of ITSM, which can be used to take the Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management, or to participate in ITSM projects at any level. The 3-day course is 70 percent lecture and 30 percent interactive. The ITIL Version 3 Foundation Certification Exam is administered at the end of the course.
Race-to-Results ITIL Simulation Game
Experience how the ITIL processes coming alive through our Race-to-Results Simulation Game! In this highly exciting and dynamic game, each participant will perform a role either as Service Desk or Technical Support in the IT Department, providing IT services to the End-Users (Race Engineers) and Customer.
As the cars raced around the track, every second counts. How can ITIL help the team win by solving incidents faster? How can we improve the availability of our IT Services?
• Experience and knowledge of IT computing environments are useful but not essential
• All IT staff, system and network administrators, managers and executives who are responsible for the delivery of IT services in an organization
Upon successful completion of this course participants will be able to:
- Gain a fundamental understanding of the ITSM lifecycle
- Gain the knowledge necessary to prepare for the “Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management” examination from EXIN.
- ITIL V3 Intermediate Workshops
(OSA, RCV, SOA, PPO)
Benefits to you
- Identify the lifecycle and fundamental processes involved in IT Service Management and how to integrate them into your business’ IT service model
- Understand how IT and the Business can collaborate to improve overall productivity and efficiency
- Learn to move the reactive relationship between IT and users to a proactive relationship
- Learn ITSM concepts via an exciting and interactive simulation
- Service Management as a Practice
- Service Lifecycle
- Key Principles, Models and Concepts
- Concepts, Roles and Functions
- Service Strategy
- Service Design
- Service Transition
- Service Operation
- Continual Service Improvement
- Technology and Architecture
- ITIL® Qualification Scheme
- Revision and Mock Examination
Take the ITIL V3 Foundation Certification exam
In partnership with Hewlett Packard Education
Call Tel: (65) 6648-4439 for in-house workshop
Or write to: firstname.lastname@example.org for enquiries and registration
To register for Singapore Workshop, download Registration Form HP Edu Singapore
To register for Hong Kong Workshop, download Registration Form HP Education Hong Kong