Strategic Innovation: from Project to Profit
Innovation does not and should not be dependent on random flashes of ideas. It is a set of systematic processes of formulating your innovation statement, generating lots of ideas, and selecting the best ideas for implementation.
This workshop begins with a set of ideas, innovation or technologies. Participants will formulate their Innovation Statements, learn how to generate lots of ideas, select the best ideas, and be able to create values around the ideas, and to sell their innovation ideas.
At the end of this workshop, participants will be able to:
- Understand the various phases in the Wheel of Innovation
- Frame and reframe innovation statements
- Utilize the various Ideas Generation Techniques to generate 1000 ideas in 28 minutes
- Systematically select the best of the best ideas out of the 1000 generated
- Understand how to create value for the customers
- Quantify the value created
- Sell the innovative ideas to sponsors or management
- Defining Innovation Statements
- Divergent thinking
- Convergent thinking
- Brain-writing (SCAMPER) technique
- Related and Unrelated Words technique
- Perspectives-criteria matrix
- Value Creation technique
- Quantifying value
- Real Life Case Studies
- Evangelizing your innovation
- Project – product presentations
Output: lots of clever applications of technologies and viable innovations
All CIO, GM, Business Managers, Project Managers, Scientists, Researchers, specialists and managers who want to generate lots of potential applications for their innovation.
This dynamic highly interactive workshop will be conducted with a good blend of instruction, problem brain-storming, discussions and games. Participants are encouraged to bring their real-life ideas / innovations to the class for discussions and ideas generation.
Call John Seah at 65-66484439