- What Is
- What If
- What Wows
- and reaching the Desired Outcome of What Works.
By the end of the workshop, participants will:
- Understand what is design thinking
- Understand the differences between design thinking and conventional problem solving
- Learn the design thinking process
- Learn the various tools, techniques and templates used in design thinking
- Apply the tools taught onto real life environment and situations
- Uncover customers’ UNMET needs, UNARTICULATED needs and UNDREAMT needs
- Achieve innovation results.
Participants can look forward to learn the following techniques /tools:
• Framing the problem
• A day in the life of your customer
• Value chain analysis
• Divergent thinking
• Ideas selection
• Rapid prototyping
It will be a fun workshop where teams will compete on their ideas and prizes will be awarded to the winning team.
Public run: March 03 – 04, 2014
Call our hotline at: (65) 6648 – 4439
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
To register, download EVI-Registrationform 2014 and fax to (65) 63828268