How to handle Difficult Customers
Workshop Description: Difficult customers are the customer service providers’ nightmares. They haunt the phone lines and they cause sleepless nights. Can you avoid them?
Can you handle them well?
Learning to handle difficult customers is a critical skill all customer service provider must acquire. Learning to convert difficult customers to loyal customers will be the pride and joy of any customer service provider!
Intended Audiences: Customer relationship executives, front-line staff, Sales executives, marketing executives and those who deal with customers in their work
At the end of this workshop, you will be able to:
- Understand why customers are difficult
- Change their mind-set about difficult customers
- Discuss the strategic importance of handling difficult customers well
- Learn how and when to apply techniques to handle difficult customers
- Lessen their stress levels when dealing with difficult customers
- Create a win-win situation for both customers and service giver.
- What are the Personality Styles of customers and their expectations of service?
- Understanding the needs & wants of the different personality styles of difficult customers and the WIN-WIN approach in handling them.
- Why it is important to manage difficult customers
- The costs of ignoring difficult customers
- Why difficult customers are good for business
- The Power of Language – Could the words you use upset the customers?
- Could your body language ignite his anger?
- Applying the Power Process in handling difficult customers:
- Our Mental Attitude towards
- Difficult Customers
- Understand the Needs of Difficult Customer
- Dealing With the Emotions
- Situation Analysis
- Ask Appropriate Questions
- Offer Suggestions /Alternatives
- Solutions to the Situation
- Follow-up with Action Plans
Workshop Methodology: A combination of lectures, discussions, individual and group exercises and will be used in this course.
Workshop Duration: 2 Days
For enquiries or registration, call hotline: (65) 6648 – 4439
Or email: Enquiry@everesti.com