Coaching Leadership for Managers
Workshop Description: Coaching is a new way of relating with those you work with and can pay extraordinary dividends in improved performance, increased productivity, and loyalty to you and your organization.
As a manager of people, the more you are viewed as someone interested in helping other people get what they want, the more your position as a leader will be assured.
This workshop will develop your skills and help to improve your capability to accomplish organizational goals with and through people.
Pre-requisites: To fully appreciate the workshop, participants should be holding a management position.
Intended Audience: Sales and Marketing Managers, Services and Support Managers, Functional Managers, Business Development Managers and other stakeholders responsible for the effective and efficient running of the business.
At the end of the workshop, participants will be able to:
- Develop new skills necessary for coaching employees
- Experience first hand the cutting edge coaching technology now being used by coaches around the world
- Discover how to inspire employees to believe in their own success
- Discover personal coaching styles using an inventory which positions employees for rapid development
- What is Coaching?
- Benefits of working with a Coach
- How to Coach? The Coaching Process
- The 15 Coaching Proficiencies
- Top 10 places to coach â€“ Coaching Focus Areas
- Defining Success
- Coach Manager Program
- Generators of Client Value
- 7 Types of Situations -Proficiencies; Models; Frameworks; Tools
- Success with Clients
Workshop Methodology: This comprehensive and dynamic workshop will be conducted with a good blend of presentations, discussions, demos and practices.
Workshop Duration: 2 Days