Space Odyssey: Alien Encounter
This is a powerful team-building game about:
- Knowing the customer’s requirements,
- Planning organizational objectives
- Dealing with partial or unknown information
- Working as a team
- Making critical decisions
- Winning in an ever-changing market environment
The scenario begin when humans has traveled extensively through space and have colonized the planets within the Solar Systems. The participants will be divided into Planet Colony, lead by a Planet Commander, assisted by the Base Managers, Researchers and Diplomats.
Round 1: Alien Zoo
In the first round, our Earth HQ has issued a desire to build alien zoos around the Solar System. Numerous alien species are found and are scattered across the Solar Systems. Many of them are owned by other competing Planet Colonies. Many more species are not even known to humankind.
Each planet colony can need to
- Strategize /plan their objectives,
- Assign roles to the team,
- Research for alien related knowledge
- Search to buy/sell aliens
- Fulfill their Alien Zoo objectives to make the most gold for their home planet
This is an exciting game where participants learn how to work as a team to fulfill their organizational objectives, equip with partial information, execute fast actions and make wise decisions in a fast changing market environment.
Round 2: Industrialization of Aliens
Humans found that aliens have special capabilities. Your Earth HQ is excited about the potential to leverage on the alien creatures capabilities to solve specific human industrial problems.
Once again, the Planet Commander will lead his team to:
- Search the Solar System for both known and unknown aliens
- Research for critical knowledge about which aliens have what special capabilities
- Match the specific alien capability to solve your stake-holder’s business requirements.
These are a highly interactive workshops designed for the entire organization (from directors, managers and staffs) who want to build team spirits within their functional or organization work units.
This dynamic and exciting workshop will be conducted with a good blend of instruction, problem solving, discussions and games. Both the Space Odyssey Rocket Launch Game and the Alien Encounter Game are real-time, card-based and prop-based game.
For enquiries or registration, call hotline: (65) 6648 – 4439
Or email: Enquiry@everesti.com