How to Keep Your Customers for Life
A course for Customer Service Managers, Supervisors, and Leaders
In today’s volatile economy, providing excellent customer service can be the critical difference in your company’s success. With so many businesses offering similar products and services, one of the ways to compete successfully is to exceed customer expectations.
Customer service involves all the activities, which your business and your employees conduct or perform to satisfy customers. This means more than just handling complaints, providing refunds or exchanges on returns, and smiling at customers.
Customer service also means going out of your way for the customer, doing everything possible to satisfy the customer, and making decisions that benefit the customer.
Managers and supervisors who wish to develop a deeper understanding of customer expectations, to provide a special customer experience to keep their customers for life, and to manage their service staff effectively.
The main aim of this workshop is to show participants how to develop a customer retention program to keep their customers loyal to the company, and to manage their customer service team effectively.
Participants will be introduced to a fun and stimulating environment to learn concepts and skills in customer service management.
At the end of the workshop, participants will be able to:
- Identify the customer expectations and meet or exceed them
- Establish a customer service program to create customer loyalty and retain customers
- Develop a customer-oriented culture
- Develop an effective service staff management system
- Importance of Customer Service Excellence (CSE)
- Creating the CSE experience
- Customer Expectations
- Customer Service Program
- Moments of Truth
- Customer Loyalty and Retention
- Customer-oriented Culture
- Service Staff Management
- Service Recovery and Difficult Customers
- Customer Service Excellence Framework
- Action Planning
A combination of lecture/presentation, demonstration, group discussion, roleplays and experiential activities to highlight the salient points shared during the mini-lectures, will be incorporated into the workshop curriculum.
For enquiries or registration, call hotline: (65) 6648 – 4439
Or email: Enquiry@everesti.com