Professional Problem Solving
Effective Problem Solving is a productivity improvement tool. It helps the participants solve work-related problems :
- More effectively (solving the problem with the most impact) and
- More efficiently (solving the problems faster).
Some problems are simple and logical; some are complex with multiple failures; yet others are complicated by human manipulation. This workshop will train the participants to critically analyze real live cases from all three dimensions:
Relating these cases studies to your technical problems or customer related problems, do you often jump into conclusion too prematurely only to realize, much later, that our initial set of assumptions were wrong?
This seminar teaches the participants how to quickly and accurately solve technical, process-related and customer related problems professionally.
By the end of the workshop, participants will be able to:
- Acquire the skills of active listening and be able to listen between the lines
- Ask the right questions in a efficient and systematic manner
- Increase troubleshooting accuracy and solve problems effectively in a shorter time
- Differentiate between problems, symptoms, causes and effects
- Master the trouble-shooting process
- Understand the six problem solving styles and be able to use the in team problem solving
- Solve complex, human- related problems within a shorter time.
- Introduction to Problem Solving
- Listening and Questioning Techniques
- Listening for clues
- Listening between the lines
- Asking the right questions
- Gathering Clues,Data Collection, Representation Techniques
- Problem Recognition -Symptom, Cause and Effect
- Technical Problem Solving
- Gaps and Differences
- Changes and Time Impact
- Likely Causes and probable solutions
- Complex Problem Solving Process
- Human complicates
- Multiple faults
- Dealing with complexity
- Problem Solving as a Team
- 6 Problem Solving Styles
- Working together
- Real Life Case Studies
Methodology: This interactive workshop will be conducted with a good blend of instructions, discussions and role-plays. Participants are encouraged to bring their technical or real-life customer related problems to the class for discussions and problem solving workshops.
Who Must Attend: Engineers, product specialists, quality managers, technical supervisors, managers and individuals who need to solve technical, process and customer-related problems.
- 2 Days (with short cases)
- 3 Days (with complex cases)
For enquiries or registration, call hotline: (65) 6648 – 4439
Or email: Enquiry@everesti.com