Outsource Partners Management Workshop
Outsource Partner Management is a key strategy for today’s major corporations. Well-managed partners could help an organization achieve far beyond what it can achieve by itself, often resulting in exponential growth and sustainable market conquest. With excellent partner teams, an organization could:
- Create greater value for customers,
- Delight more customers,
- Generate a lot more revenues from product and service sales,
- Save lots of money, and
- Reach a wider customer base across geography
Are you finding it a great challenge selecting and managing the right business partners? Take heart. Partner Management is a very dedicate task which has to be properly and strategically planned and managed. Attend this workshop and learn how to avoid the negative consequences of poor partner management — low customer satisfaction, broken processes, internal inefficiency and erosion of profitability.
Intended Audience: Participants with 0 – 4 years experience in partner management will benefit best from the course.
Pre-requisites: Channels Manager, Partners Managers, Alliances Managers, Vendor Managers.
At the end of the workshop, you will learn how to:
- Select the best partners, initiate them into the organization, manage and groom them to success with you;
- Translate the Customer’s Service Level Agreement into Service Specifications and Underpinning contracts for supporting vendors;
- Develop COMPETENCY to select, initiate, manage and, if necessary, terminate partners;
- Integration the new partners into the framework of current organization;
- Manage partners on an on-going relationship with the right level of integration, trust and openness, yet maintaining a professional distance;
- COMMUNICATE professionally the different situation (both good and bad news) with the partners;
- Plan for and manage CAPACITY, CONTINGENCY and CHANGE in response to your customers’ changing business environments.
- Introduction to Partners Management
- Service Level Management
- On-going management
- Partners Communication
- Partners Change Management
- Capacity and Contingency Management
- Conflict Management
- Teaming and Action Planning
- Partners Retirement
Teaching Methodology: This fun-filled and dynamic workshop will be conducted with a good blend of instruction and discussions. Case studies and real life examples will be presented and discussed.
Duration: 2 days