Failing to plan is planning to fail.
As we embark on our entrepreneurial or business journey, we have many elements in our business that we need to think of, to manage and to deploy. In order for the various business elements to function seamlessly, efficiently and effectively, we need a great plan.
- To equip the learners with knowledge and skills of business planning
- To guide the learners to plan for their business
At the end of the workshop, the learners should be able to:
- Interpret business plan outline and objectives of their business plan
- Identify and extract necessary information from relevant sources for inputs into their business plan
- Draft business plan in consultation with key stakeholders to ensure alignment with organizational objectives
- Present draft business plan to relevant stakeholders for endorsement.
Learners should know about the following topics:
- Business plan outline
- Executive summary
- Organizational description
- Market analysis
- SWOT Analysis
- Products /services
- Strategies and implementation
- Objectives and components of business plan
- Organizational objectives
- Relevant stakeholders to consider
- Linkage between business plans and organizational objectives
Workshop Duration: 2 days
Fees and WSQ funding
1) Full Fee before Subsidy $600 / pax
2) If you are SME,
- If you are a Singapore Citizen or Permanent Resident, your course fee subsidy is 90% of the course fees. For the class , this funding works out to be 90% x $600 = $540 /pax. Your net fee after funding = $600-$540 = $60/pax
- If you are 35 or older, and earning $1900 / month or lesser, you can be under the Workfare Training Support (WTS) Scheme, your course fee subsidy is 95% of course fees or $570. Net fee after subsidy is $600 – $570 = $30/pax
- Your absentee payroll reimbursement is up to 80% of the basic hourly salary, capped at $7.50/hr. This works out to be $7.50 x 16 hours = $120/pax
3) If you are non-SME,
- If you are a Singapore Citizen or Permanent Resident, Course fee subsidy is 50% of course fees, capped at $15/hr. For the class (claimable 16 hours), this funding works out to be $15 x 16 hrs = $240/pax. Your net fee after funding = $600-$240 = $360/pax.
- If you are 40 years or older, the subsidy is 90% of course fees, capped at $50 / hour for PME level. For the class, this funding works out to be 90% x $500 = $450. Your net fee after funding is $600 – $540 = $60/pax
- If you are 35 years or older, and earning $1900 /month or lesser, the subsidy is 95% of course fees = $570. Net fee after subsidy is $600 – $570 = $30/pax
- Your absentee payroll reimbursement is 80% of the basic hourly salary, capped at $4.50/hr. This works out to be $4.50 x 16 hrs = $72 /pax
4) If you are a Self Sponsored Individual,
- If you are a Singaporean below 40 years old, your subsidy is 50%, capped at $15 an hour. Your net fee will be $360
- If you are a Singaporean, 40 years old and above, your subsidy is 90%. Your net fee is $60
- You can pay your net fees using your SkillFuture Credit.