This is a 3 day FUN and DYNAMIC workshop where the participants will work in teams on an innovation project for their workplace. This workshop may be delivered for corporate runs where real innovation projects can be crafted, ideas formulated and prototyping and implementing project plans written.
Consider these scenarios:
- You need to grow your revenue with new services or products. How can you generate lots of great ideas to create the new revenue streams, to find new customers or revitalize your business
- You need to save money. How can you cut cost without cutting headcounts?
- You are in the midst of an important project when you encounter a tough problem. Don’t you wish you can generate a few ideas to resolve the situation?
- Your competition is heating up, you need ideas to compete better and grow your business. Where do you get your next great idea from?
- You are leading an Innovation and Quality Circle (IQC) team, how can you generate ideas and select an award-winning project?
- Your current process is inefficient and obsolete; your boss wants you to find a better way. How are you going to find new ideas to improve it?
If these scenarios are familiar and close to your heart, then this workshop is for you.
In this fun and highly interactive workshop, you will learn the powerful innovation tools, techniques and templates to generate 1000 ideas within 30 minutes!
Recommended Workshop Size: 20 pax
At the end of this workshop, participants will be able to:
- Understand the differences between productivity, creativity and innovation
- Convert ideas killers into ideas growers
- Understand the various phases in the innovation journey
- Utilize the various ideas generation tools, techniques and templates to generate 1000 ideas in 30 minutes
- Systematically select the best of the best ideas out of the 1000 generated
- Present your ideas to your stakeholders and convince them to support / fund you
- Work on your project prototyping and implementation plans.
- Introduction to productivity, creativity and innovation
- My organisation and I
- Exploring opportunities
- Formulation of innovation statements
- Ideas generation techniques
- Brainwriting, SCAMPER, Related Words
- Ideas selection technique
- o Perspective-Criteria Matrix
- Incubation technique – P.E.N.S.
- Presentation of ideas
- Implementation of your innovation project
You and your team can work on a real-life project at your workplace.
WDA WSQ Framework: Business Management
This workshop is aligned to WSQ Competency Standards
- BM-IM-301E-1: Contribute to innovation process within own scope of business unit.
- BM-IM-401E-1: Manage innovation in the business function.
- 2 x WSQ Statement of Attainments
- 1 copy of “Turning Ideas into Gold” book worth $60 at Kinokuniya
- 1 copy of Participants’ manual
- Prizes for the winning team
This is a project-based workshop designed for all directors, managers and executives who want to TURN IDEAS INTO GOLD. It is suitable for anyone who seeks better and faster ways of generating innovation ideas, resolving problems and/or optimizing opportunities.
This dynamic highly interactive workshop will be conducted with a good blend of instruction, problem brain-storming, discussions and games. Participants are encouraged to bring their real-life ideas / problems to the class for discussions and ideas generation.
2.5 days workshop
0.5 day assessment
Pricing before WSQ Funding
- 1 to 3 pax = $950 /pax
- 4 and more pax = $788 /pax
1) First, you need to determine if your company is an SME or non-SME.
SMEs are defined as:
- Organisations registered or incorporated in Singapore
- Employment size (at group level) of not more than 200; OR annual sales turnover (at group level) of not more than S$100 million
- At least 30% local shareholding being held by Singapore Citizen or Permanent Resident
- Trainee must be SC or PR
- Trainee must be bona fide employee, and fully sponsored. Because of this reason, payment cheque must be issued from this sponsoring company (not personal cheque or holding company or sister companies)
2) If you are SME,
- Your course fee subsidy is 90% of the course fees, capped at $30/hr. For the TIIG class (21 hours), this funding works out to be $30 x 21 = $630
- For 1 – 3 pax, your net fee after funding = $950 – $630 = $320 /pax
- For 4 or more pax, your net fee after funding = $788 – $630 = $158 /pax
- Your Absentee Payroll Funding is 80% of the basic hourly salary, capped at $7.50/hr, this funding works out to be $7.50 x 21 = $157.50 /pax
3) If you are non-SME,
- Your course fee subsidy is 50% of the course fees, capped at $15/hr. For the TIIG class (21 hours), this funding works out to be $15 x 21 = $315
- For 1 – 3 pax, your net fee after funding = $950 – $315 = $635 /pax
- For 4 or more pax, your net fee after funding = $788 – $315 = $473 /pax
- Your Absentee Payroll Funding is 80% of the basic hourly salary, capped at $4.50/hr, this funding works out to be $4.50 x 15 = $94.50
4) In-house Workshop:
For 12 to 15 pax, we are able to deliver an in-house workshop for you. Everest will provide venue + 2 tea-breaks
For 16 to 25 pax, we shall provide venue + 2 tea-breaks + lunch
As this is a contextualised course, there will NOT be any public run.
If you are keen on attending public runs, we recommend 2 days Turning Ideas into Gold (Essential) workshop instead