From 2016, every Singaporean has received a $500 SkillsFuture Credit from Workforce Development Agency. This is for you to attend workshops to:
- To develop your skills
- Realise your fullest potential,
- Fulfill your dreams.
You can now determine your own career plan, to fulfill your life long dream and embark on your own life long learning journey.
Is $500 SkillsFuture Credit too little? How can I maximize it?
- Besides your SkillsFuture Credit, you are also entitled to WSQ Subsidy. The amount depends on your age.
If you are fortunate enough to be 40 years and above, you are entitled to 90% funding for our WSQ workshops. This means that, with $500 SkillsFuture Credit, you can attend up to $5000 worth of workshop!
If you are fortunate enough to be Young and Sweet (below 40 years old), you are entitled to 50% funding, capped at $15 /hour.
Everest’s SkillsFuture Workshop Series
We have three exciting series workshops for participants. You can choose to attend any one workshop or the entire series of workshops to learn and to achieve your goals and aspirations:
- WSQ Innovation: Turning Ideas into Gold
- WSQ Sales & Value Creation
- WSQ Effective Negotiation Skills
- WSQ Turning Presentation into an Encore!
- WSQ Creating a Business Plan with an Impact
2) Leadership & People Management Workshops
- Decision Making & Self Mastery LPM-PER-401C-0
- Coach & Develop Team Leaders LPM-DEV-401C-0
- Manage Innovation & Change- LPM-CHG-401C-0
- Cultivate Workplace Relationships LPM-RLT-401C-0 (delivered by Partner ATO)
- Strategy & Leadership – LPM-VIS-401C-0
- Plan & Achieve Results -LPM-RES-401C-0
Upon completion of 6 core modules plus 2 electives, Singaporean participants will also receive $1000 Skills Future Qualification Award
3) Problem Solving & Implementation Series
- Problem Solving & Decision Making
- Lean Management for Service Industry
- Project Management – Scope
- Project Management – Time