2017 SkillsFuture Credit Courses
From 2016, every Singaporean has received a $500 SkillsFuture Credit from Workforce Development Agency. You probably should have receive the WDA letter by now. This is for you to attend workshops to:
To develop your skills
Realise your fullest potential,
Fulfil your dreams.
Is $500 SkillsFuture Credit too little? How can I maximize it?
- Besides your SkillsFuture Credit, you are also entitled to WSQ Subsidy. The amount depends on your age.
If you are fortunate enough to be 40 years and above, you are entitled to 90% funding for our WSQ workshops. This means that, with $500 SkillsFuture Credit, you can attend up to $5000 worth of workshop!
If you are fortunate enough to be Young and Sweet (below 40 years old), you are entitled to 50% funding, capped at $15 /hour.
Everest’s SkillsFuture Workshop Series
We have two exciting series workshops for individuals. You can choose to attend any one workshop or the entire series of workshops to learn and to achieve your goals and aspirations:
- WSQ Innovation: Turning Ideas into Gold
- WSQ Sales: Turning Opportunities into Profit
- WSQ Effective Negotiation Skills
- WSQ Turning Presentation into an Encore!
- WSQ Creating Business Plan with an Impact(Awaiting WDA approval)
2) “Project Management Professional” Series (awaiting WDA approval- target July 2017)
- WSQ Project Management -Scope (approved)
- WSQ Project Management – Time (approved)
- WSQ Project Management – Cost
- WSQ Project Management – Stakeholder
- WSQ Project Management – Quality
- WSQ Project Management – Risk
- Project Management Professional Exam Prep (non-WSQ)
3) Professional Diploma in Leadership & People Management ( END MAY 2017)
- Decision Making & Self Mastery LPM-PER-401C-0 Approved
- Coach & Develop Team Leaders LPM-DEV-401C-0 Approval
- Manage Innovation & Change- LPM-CHG-401C-0 Approved
- Cultivate Workplace Relationships LPM-RLT-401C-0 (delivered by Partner ATO)
- Strategy & Leadership – LPM-VIS-401C-0 Under Development
- Plan & Achieve Results -LPM-RES-401C-0 Under development
Upon completion of 6 core modules plus 2 electives, Singaporean participants will also receive $1000 cash award